New Honda deals: Military, Blue Light and teacher discounts
Here at Aylesbury Honda, we're pleased to offer huge savings on new Honda cars and new Honda deals for Blue Light card holders. The Blue Light card is a discount service and scheme that was developed by the Ministry of Defence to reward and to thank anyone serving in the armed forces, as well as reservists and veterans. The service is available for emergency services, NHS workers and the armed forces and is completely free to use. Owning a Blue Light card will give you access to significant savings at a number of retailers, and we are proud to offer the same discounts on our range of new Honda cars in Aylesbury. Get in touch to find out which Honda cars you could save on with your Blue Light card.
Are you eligible for our Blue Light Honda deals?
Aylesbury Motor Group is proud to present fantastic discounts and savings for emergency services, military, civil servants and others who have served our country. If you fall into any of the categories below, you could be eligible to receive a discount of up to 21% on a brand new Honda car when you purchase your new vehicle at Aylesbury Motor Group. Get in touch to find out more about how you can save with our Blue Light, military and teacher deals on new Honda car. You can call us on the number below to speak to one of a member of our experienced Honda team or pop into our Aylesbury showroom to find out more.
Please call 01296 319 800 for more information.
• Serving Military personnel – Tri-Services (Army, Royal Navy, & RAF)
• MOD Employees – Those working for and paid by the MOD itself.
• Tri-Service & MOD Veterans – Those having served their Queen & Country
• DDS Card holders – Members of the Defence Discount Service • Reservists – Tri Service reservists, or cadet forces
• RNLI Volunteers – (RNLI members are eligible for a DDS Card)
• Serving and Retired Police Officers
• Serving and Retired Fire Fighters
• Serving and Retired Paramedics
• NHS Registered Doctors & Nurses • Serving and Retired Prison Officers
• Serving Community Support Officers Customer eligibility:
• Serving Civil Servants
• Retired Civil Servants