We understand your Honda
Established in 1982, Aylesbury Panelcraft is the premier specialist accident repair centre in the local area. Aylesbury Panelcraft is your local Honda Approved body shop, so you can be sure that we will take care of your Honda car.
The mechanics and technicians in our Aylesbury garage are highly trained in all things Honda. That means you can book your Honda service with complete peace of mind because, whatever Honda model you drive, we've seen it all before and know what's best for it.
Situated in Rabans Lane, our accident repair centre is just a 5 minute drive away from Aylesbury Honda. Ready to repair any issue, no matter how big or small, we can offer a complete range of car body repair services for your Honda. These include everything from small cosmetic scuffs and blemishes to larger structural repairs and body work.
Aylesbury Panelcraft is BSI Kitemark Accredited, which means you can rest assured that we follow stringent quality control procedures. As a local Honda Approved body shop, you also won't need to worry about keeping your car's warranty in tact. Our repairs and services will not invalidate your warranty, so you can book your repairs knowing that your car is protected.
- Maintain the safety of your car to Honda’s specification.
- Honda trained technicians will work on your vehicle ensuring repairs to the highest standard using the most advanced equipment and repair techniques.
- Protect your vehicles safety, appearance and value by choosing Aylesbury Panelcraft, your local Honda Approved bodyshop.
In the event of a CAR accident
Should you find yourself involved in a collision or other car accident, we recommend you do the following:
- The first thing to do is to stay calm. Do not panic, ensure your Honda's engine is turned off, the hazard lights are on and exit the vehicle when it is safe to do so.
- Should you or anyone else be injured, call 999 immediately. The well being of everyone involved is the most important thing in any crash or collision.
- Be careful not to admit liability as this could make your insurance invalid and will prevent you from being able to make a car insurance claim.
- Take down some details from the other drivers. Ideally, you should make a note of their names, addresses, vehicle types, registration numbers and insurance policy details if they are available, as well as the date, time and the location of the accident. It's also a good idea to record the weather conditions because you may need to know this when you make a claim on your insurance.
- If the Police attend the accident, you should make a note of the Officer's name and number.
- If you have a camera or a smart phone, take photographs that show the damage on the vehicles and the position in the road, skid marks and anything else that may be relevant or needed as evidence to make a claim.
- Ensure your vehicle is roadworthy before attempting to drive it again. Check that the lights still work, tyres are inflated, there is no dangerous bodywork that may cause injury to other road users and that the vehicle is not leaking fluids.
- Call Aylesbury Honda to arrange your free repair estimate and book in for your Honda accident repair service.