We understand your Nissan
We partner with Waites of Aylesbury who are a premier specialist Nissan accident repair centre in the local area, and your local Nissan Approved body shop.
Our Nissan accident repair centre is situated on Park Street Industrial Estate on Osier Way, which is less than a 10 minute drive away from our Aylesbury Nissan dealership. It's easy to find and get to and our specially trained Nissan technicians work with Nissan vehicles like yours day in and day out. Whatever make or model of Nissan car you have and whatever it is that needs doing, you can be sure that they know the best course of action for your vehicle.
At our Nissan service centre in Aylesbury, we can offer a complete range of car body repair services for Nissan vehicles. No job is too big or small for our expert team, from small cosmetic scuffs and blemishes to larger structural repairs. We can also arrange for any new parts or accessories you might need to complete the job. We only use genuine Nissan parts so your repairs won't affect your car's warranty.
We are BSI Kitemark Accredited which means you can rest assured that we follow stringent quality control procedures in our service centre. That means you can book your Nissan service with complete peace of mind that you're in the best hands. The service we offer here in Aylesbury includes:
- Maintaining the safety of your car to Nissan’s specification. This is important to make sure your warranty is still valid. Going to a non-approved Nissan repair garage could affect your warranty's validity.
- Nissan trained technicians will work on your vehicle ensuring repairs to the highest standard. Our specially trained and experienced technicians only use the most advanced equipment and repair techniques on the Nissan vehicles they work with.
- Protect your vehicle's safety, appearance and value by choosing Aylesbury Panelcraft, your local Nissan Approved body shop.
In the event of an accident
We all hope we'll never be involved in an accident, but it's a good idea to be prepared just in case. Should you be involved in any kind of collision, we recommend that you do the following:
- The first thing to do is to stay clam. Do not panic, ensure the engine is turned off, turn the hazard lights on and exit the vehicle.
- Should you or anyone else be injured call 999 immediately. The well being of everyone involved is the most important thing at all times.
- Do not admit liability as this could make your car insurance invalid.
- Take down some details from the other drivers – names; addresses; vehicle types; registration numbers; insurance details if available; date, time, location of accident; weather conditions. This information may be required if you decide to make a claim on your car insurance after the accident.
- Should the Police attend the accident then make a note of the Officer's name and number.
- If you have a camera or a smart phone, take photographs that show the damage on the vehicles and the position in the road, skid marks and anything else that may be relevant when making a claim.
- Ensure your vehicle is roadworthy before attempting to drive it again. Check that the lights still work, tyres are inflated, there is no dangerous bodywork that may cause injury to other road users and that the vehicle is not leaking fluids.
- Call Aylesbury Nissan to arrange your free repair estimate so you can get your car back on the road in the quickest time possible.