Accident Repair at Aylesbury Motor group
We understand your car ...
So, if unfortunately you are involved in an accident, call Aylesbury Motor Group for a free repair quotation.
You can then rest assured we will follow stringent quality control procedures:
- Maintain the safety of your car.
- Trained technicians will work on your vehicle ensuring repairs to the highest standard using the most advanced equipment and repair techniques.
- Protect your vehicles safety, appearance and value.
In the event of an accident
Should you be involved in a collision we recommend you do the following:
- The first thing to do is to stay clam, do not panic, ensure the engine is turned off, hazard lights on and exit the vehicle
- Should you or anyone else be injured call 999 immediately. The wellbeing of everyone involved is the most important thing here
- Do not admit liability as this could make your insurance invalid
- Take down some details from the other drivers – names; addresses; vehicle types; registration numbers; insurance details if available; date, time, location of accident; weather conditions
- Should the Police attend the accident then make a note of the Officers name and number
- If you have a camera or a smart phone, take photographs that show the damage on the vehicles and the position in the road, skid marks and anything else that may be relevant
- Ensure your vehicle is roadworthy before attempting to drive it again. Check that the lights still work, tyres are inflated, there is no dangerous bodywork that may cause injury to other road users and that the vehicle is not leaking fluids
- Call Aylesbury Motor Group to arrange your free repair estimate